Why Sir Syed National School (SSNS)?
School is not for profit (low Fee); Students have choices (not prisoners) to elect & choose; School extends itself as an extended family of a student.
What SSNS (Aspires for)?
To create lifelong love for learning; Inculcate Ethics, Morals & Values; teach brotherhood, teamwork & leadership; Produce strong compassionate, courageous citizens of world.
What SSNS (Aims for)?
Awaken the conscience; Create excitement for learning, Develop Social skills; Make sense in terms of application (learning).
How SSNS Does It (Programs & Practices)
(Simple & Effective):
- Enriching Curriculum: Academic & beyond Academics.
- Value Program: Imbibe values and high morals.
- English Communication & Confidence building (with Urdu & Hindi).
- Character Building: Quran (For Muslims) & Moral Science (For Non-Muslims).
- Overall Development (Young Achievers Program): Intellectual, Physical, And Social.
- Green School Program: Making Socially Responsible & Environment Conscious.
- Life Skills: To enable face life and its challenges confidently- Money Handling, Team
(to make students responsible & independent learners):
- Monitored Education- Facilitative approach.
- No Homework (Only Practice Assignments).
- AHCU (Academic High Care Unit); for weak students
- No Tuition (strict ban; both on Parents & Ext tutoring).
- No Invigilation (during Examination)
- Self-certification (on completion of Home Assignments)
- Credit Scores: Rewards & Recognitions (students to- update, monitor & select).
- Meetings: Student- Teacher & Parent- Teacher (allocated time slots).
- Clubs (for learning & Practicing) and Houses (for competitions & Assessments).
- Exposure: Educational Trips, Night Camps, Exhibitions, Events & Celebrations.
- Teachers: To take over role of extended family; teachers to act as substitute mothers.